Zeta potential measurements are made using a technique called micro electrophoresis. The measurement is very direct. First, your sample is placed in a viewing chamber called an electrophoresis cell. Then an electric field is activated. This causes the colloids to move with a velocity that is proportional to their zeta potential, and in a direction that indicates whether their charge is positive or negative.
Colloids are comfortably observed and tracked using video optics or a high quality stereo microscope. Once your sample is in the cell, you get your first results in a matter of seconds, and complete results in minutes.
- Reliably simple i.e the measurement is very direct.
- Easy to use.
- Error Free i.e the Zeta-Meter 4.0 is mistake-proof.
- It constantly displays a summery of measurements.
- Video displays make it even easier to view and trck the colloids.
- Alignment of the cell and focusing is remarkably simple.
1st floor, 454, FIE Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India