The viscosity of newtonian and non-newtonian fluids i.e. crudes and petroleum products can be easily measured according to The measurement site is the ideal choice to determine viscosity on site at oilfields, but it can also be simply and safely send to field labs. So the viscosity site is always at hand where it is required.The ViscoTemp covers a temperature range from -30 ÃÂ°C to +150 ÃÂ°C (-22 ÃÂ°F to 302 ÃÂ°F) without requirement of an external cryostat. In comparison to other double jacket systems the ViscoTemp can reach a significant more homogeneous temperature distribution. The vertical temperature gradient of the wall is less than 0.3 ÃÂ°C, which provides more accurate results.
- It provides very fast cooling & heating thermoelectrical modules.
- Measures different viscosity ranges, vane sensor for examination on pipeline conditions.
- It can measure down to - 45Â°C.
- Portable in case of -30 to 150Â°C.
- Asolute viscosity measurement
- From very low to very high viscosities.
- For newtonion & non- newtonion samples.
- Quality Control
Note: Price may vary depending on configuration & accessories.
1st floor, 454, FIE Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India