- 1400000 INR
- 25 Kilograms (kg)
TVA100: It is the only instrument in the world to use the top-view reflection method for measuring the contact angle of a liquid on a solid from above. TVA100 determines the contact angle using the radius of curvature of the upper surface of the drop. The innovative measuring method is particularly suitable for measurements in depressions and on concave surfaces where drops cannot be analyzed using the conventional side view.
The measuring head is available as a module for the well-proven KR SS DSA100, DSA30 and Easy Drop instruments and also as an independent portal system for contact-free measurements on large samples.
- Evaluation of the surface curvature using the mirror image of spots of light.
- Measurement on Concave surface or in recesses.
- Non-sensitive precision drop deposiyion for a wide range of liquids.
- Rapid assessment of wetting homogeneity.
- Top View Analyzer TVA100B
- Module for KR SS DSA25, DSA30 and DSA100 instruments
- Portal system (TVA100R) for contact-free measurements on large samples (TVA100R)
- Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 6-8 Week
- All India
304, Chopra Complex, 8 Community Centre , Preet Vihar , Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India