The Sapphire Rocking Cell is a laboratory instrument to research and test low-dosage hydrate inhibitors (LDHI), corrosion inhibitors (KI), AA and KHI and also multi-phases. The full view polished test cells are made of sapphire glass.The sapphire test cells are completely transparent.
The sapphire Rocking cell is available in three designs.:
- The Rocking Cell RCS2 with upto 2 test cells.
- The Rocking Cell RCS6 with up to 6 test cells are models for small spacing, e.g to be placed in a fume hood.
- The Rocking cell RCS 20 is a stand alone rig installation with up to 20 test cells.
- Full View polished test cells.
- Ball run time measurement.
- Turbulent mixing conditions simulate pipeline conditions.
- Long term experiments up to 30 days or more.
- Variable and automated tests.
- Optional Sour gas testing.
- Product safety for deep water applications,.
- Test of low dosage hydrate inhibitors (LDHI), corrosion inhibitors (KI), AA and KHI.
- Multi-phase floe testing .
- Optimization of inhibitors concentrations.
1st floor, 454, FIE Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India