Rheolaser was developed for performing passive Micro-rheology analysis for soft material.The rheolaser is dedicated to formulators interseted in the end-use properties of their products, such as gelation, stress, recovery, shape stability, long term stability and many others...
The Rheolaser Master is the new spearhead o fthe microrheology range.It is specifically designed for monitoring viscoelastic evolutions such as SOL-GEL transition (gelation), viscoelastic changes during ageing or recovery, on the very same sample.
- The instrument is based on optical measurements by MS-DWS
- It allows automatic plot of microrheological parameters such as elasticity, viscosity, mean square displacement (MSD).
- Rheolaser also analyze visco-elastic properties of viscoelastic products.
- 6 simultaneous measurements.
- Time Cure Superposition treatment for accurate gel point determination.
1st floor, 454, FIE Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India