- As per Requirement
The very first commercial instrument based on MS-DWS technology, the horus enables monitoring of micro-structure changes during the film formation process.It identifies the drying mechanism and characteristic drying times on any kind of substrate.It works on any kind of films-forming product or coating, such as inks, paints, varnishes, resins, binders, cosmetic films.
Horus has been designed as an open configuration to run experiments with automatic coater and/or vacuum bed.It works on any kind of substrate: metal, glass, plastic, wood, concrete, paper etc.....
- Easy to use,Less maintenance, Durable
- 1 to 4 simultaneous measurements.
- Non-invasive of the drying mechanism.
- Non-intrusive method.
- Micro-structure analysis.
- Measurements on any kind of substrate.
- Cheque, Others
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
1st floor, 454, FIE Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India