The wide pressure and temperature range of the HPHT viscometer allow the simulation of extreme conditions as they are predominant for example in deep sea deposits. Thus, precise and reliable conclusions can be made for all fluids with a shear rate dependent viscosity, e.g. crudes or drilling fluids.
- Measures low to high viscosities ( 5- 100000 mPas)
- High temperature upto 200Â°C
- High pressure upto 1500 bar
- Small sample volume is required (20ml)
- comfortable cleaning- dismountable sample container
- Yield point measurement
- Gel strength measurement
- Pipeline, umbilical line restart tests
- simulation of deepwater conditions
- Stability test of emulsions
- For newtonian & non-newtonian fluids
- Absolute & dynamic viscosity
Note: Price may vary depending on configuration & accessories.
1st floor, 454, FIE Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India