With the rocking cell RC5 by Systemtechnik hydrate-formation can be examined and effectiveness and efficiency of kinetic inhibitors and the influence of corrosion inhibitors can be tested in laboratory.
The rocking cell uses one of the most stringent conditions of the most recent accepted methods for research on hydrate inhibitors and influence of corrosion inhibitors.
- Screening tests of hydrate inhibitors.
- Turbulent mixing and high shear forces.
- Easy to handle, computer controlled.
- Long time experiment up to 30 days.
- Compact and automated with integrated PC.
- Easy filling and cleaning.
- Variable test settings.
- Examination of kinetic gas hydrate inhibitors (KHI).
- Influence of corrosion inhibitors.
- Optimisation of inhibitor concentrations.
- Quality control.
1st floor, 454, FIE Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India