The Gas Hydrate Autoclaves GHA 200 and GHA 350 by PSL System technique are hydrate test cells to determine the effectively and efficiency of kinetic and thermodynamic gas hydrate inhibitors, as well as anti-agglomerates.
The GHA 200 and GHA 350 are the renewed and updated versions of the standard pressure vessels foe examining gas hydrate formation processes.The Gas Hydrate Autoclaves provide multiple features on a footprint.
- Test gas hydrates and KHI.
- Visual supervision of an experiment with up to 3 cameras.
- Photos and video recordings are possible.
- Simulates pipeline conditions.
- Long time experiments.
- Automated test schedule.
- Simple opening mechanism.
- Research of kinetics and thermodynamics hydrate-inhibitors.
- Analysis of anti-agglomerates.
- Optimization of inhibitors-concentrations.
- Quality control.
1st floor, 454, FIE Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India