- 3000000 INR
- -60 to 450 Celsius (oC)
- 1- 2000 mN/m
- 23 Kilograms (kg)
Tensiometer K100: The K100 is the universal instrument among the Tensiometer series. The measuring processes have been optimized and made more exact by a high degree of automation and the latest technical analysis standards.
The measuring accuracy of the K100 can be additionally increased by the use of the built-in ionizer. The high accuracy of the results and the flexible software control make the K100 the top-class Tensiometer.
- Surface and inter facial tension measurement of liquids.
- Dynamic contact angle measurements.
- Extended CMC -Critical Micelle Concentration - determination with new innovative double dosing system.
- Surface energy calculations on solids, powders, pigments, fibers, etc.
- Measuring the density of liquids.
- Sedimentation and sediment resistance measurements.
- Built-in ionizer for eliminating electrostatic charges.
- Controlled by Advance software.
- Surface-active agent development
- Wetting properties of tablets (Active pharmaceutical ingredient)
- Monitoring surface optimization in the production of polymers.
Price may vary depending on configuration & accessories.
- Others, Letter of Credit (L/C)
- All India
1st floor, 454, FIE Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India