DFA100 instrument for analyzing foams measures the foam ability of liquids and the foam stability based on precise measurements of the foam height with flexibly deployable modules.
It also measures the liquid content of the foam or analyses the foam structure with regard to bubble size and distribution. DFA100 assists in the optimization of foam-forming products or, in the case of unwanted foam formation, helps with specific foam prevention.
The use of DFA100 is of great advantage: the measuring cylinder is simply placed in the instrument using the plug-in unit.This instrument supports in the optimization of foam-forming or foam-prevention products-in the case of unwanted foam.
- Optical structure testing of liquid foams.
- Contact-free (optical) measurement of foam height.
- Measures the liquid content of foams and its change.
- Comprehensive charts describe the foam.
- Measurements also possible on very unstable foams.
- Fully automatic measuring procedure.
- Thermostat-able measurements up to 90Â°C.
- Foam development for washing & cleaning products.
- Fire fighting.
- Foams in foodstuffs & body care products.
- Surfactant development.
- Foam inhibiting & foam reducing agents.
- Foam prevention for paints & varnishes, process & waste water & cooling lubricants.
Note: Price may vary depending on configuration & accessories.
1st floor, 454, FIE Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India