DSAHP: DSA100HP is a high-quality solution for the precise measurement of contact angle and surface tension and interfacial tension under high pressures and temperatures, primarily for tertiary oil recovery. The DSA100HP combines Drop Shape Analyzer Ã¢â‚¬â€œ DSA100 for optical drop shape analysis with a high-quality measuring cell for high-pressure applications. It determines the surface tension, and analyzes the wetting of oil-bearing rock by surfactant solutions under the extreme pressure and temperature conditions found in reservoirs. The results help in the extraction of oil from layers of rock in the most effective manner using tertiary oil recovery (EOR) methods.
- Having a capacity of approx. 30 ml.
- High Pressure Screw Piston Pump is highly reliable.
- The liquid is pressed through a needle.
- Diameter of the needle can be choosen in different interchangable sizes.
- Surface tension of surfactant solutions and their interfacial tension with oil under storage conditions.
- Wettability of and extraction of oil from oil-bearing rock.
- Pressure extraction by means of liquefied gases, e.g. carbon dioxide.
- Development of surfactants for liquid gases.
1st floor, 454, FIE Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India