- 4000000 INR
- 30 Kilograms (kg)
DSAHT : It specializes in the precise high-temperature measurement of wetting based on contact angle and surface tension. Materials such as metals, glass or ceramics in molten form can be investigated using our DSAHT at actual process and working temperatures. To this end, our high-quality, optical drop shape analysis components work together with first-class high-temperature furnaces which have excellent temperature consistency and homogeneity. The accurate measuring results at temperatures up to 1750°C contribute to the optimization of processes such as metal smelting, the combustion of biomass and enameling.
- Contact angle measurement.
- Measurement of surface tension.
- Image recording of the sample shape with single frames and video sequences.
- Temperature measurement in the immediate proximity of the sample.
- High-contrast image from transmitted light despite heat induced sample emissions.
- Quick and comfortable sample loading.
- Built-in gas and vacuum connections.
- Smelting plants.
- Glass production.
- 6-8 Week
- All India
304, Chopra Complex, 8 Community Centre , Preet Vihar , Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India