The Differential Scale Loop is a tube blocking system as fully automated laboratory device to examine the precipitation and deposition of scale and salt at simulated pipeline and water pipe conditions.
The DSL was particularly developed to observe the process of barium sulphate and calcium carbonate (scale) forming under realistic conditions and to design counteractive measures.This is carried out in three steps:
- Determine the risk of scale deposition.
- Selection or development of an inhibitor.
- Test the efficiency of an inhibitor and determine the minimal necessary inhibitor concentration.
- Small sample volumes
- Automated tests with decreasing inhibitor concentrations
- Automated scale detection and cleaning procedure
- Exchangeable model pipeline
- Overnight runs possible
- Up to 400 bar (5800 psi)
- Observation of crystalline deposits like salts or scale in oil or water pipeline.
- Development of inhibitors.
- Testing of oil and water treatment additives (Inhibitors / Dissolvers).
- Quality Control.
Note: Price may vary depending on configuration & accessories.
1st floor, 454, FIE Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India