The Bubble Pressure Tensiometer from KRUSS helps to characterize the surfactants efficiency as never before. This instrument is used to get information about wetting and drop formation in rapid processes. It measures dynamic surface tension with high accuracy.
BP100 measures the behavior of a surfactant over a wide speed range as part of a single, fully automatic measuring process. This enables you to find out how quickly a surfactant acts and when the required surface tension has been reached. BP100 is also suitable for checking the surfactant content of cleaning or galvanic baths. The dynamic surface tension responds particularly sensitively to changes in the surfactant content in the concentration range of such baths, thus enabling these changes to be reliably determined. BP100 enables the measurement of surface tension as a function of surface age. Adsorption & diffusion coefficients can also be measured using BP100.
- Surface-active agent development.
- Optimization of spraying processes.
- Development of detergents and cleansing agents.
- Optimization of coating and printing processes.
- Electroplating bath concentration control.
- Checking the surfactant content in galvanic baths and cleaning baths
Note: Price may vary depending on configuration & accessories.
1st floor, 454, FIE Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India