- 700000 INR
- 5 to 95 Celsius (oC)
- 2.5 Watt (w)
- 10 kpa
- 5 Volt (v)
- 0.6 Kilograms (kg)
The surfactants can be characterized by their efficiency and effectiveness, the KRUSS BP 50 allows work with small sample volume to define the efficiency of surfactants by measuring dynamic surface tension. The optional positioning system PAS 2510 turns the BP50 into a complete laboratory instrument.
The BP50 measures the dynamic surface tension, which, particularly in the case of high surfactant content, reacts sensitively to changes in concentration i.e BP50 required for checking the concentration of cleaning agents on site or determining the right time for additional dosage of surfactants in the electroplating bath: this is the domain of the BP50.
- Surfactant development.
- Optimization of spray processes.
- Development of washing and cleaning processes.
- Optimization of painting and printing processes.
- Checking the surfactant content in galvanic baths and cleaning baths.
- 6-8 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- To be delivered with suitable accessories for measurements of contact angle, additional items can be delivered on request at extra cost packed in a box by air shipment.
- All India
304, Chopra Complex, 8 Community Centre , Preet Vihar , Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India